Design decorative Apples to inspire and motivate student achievement.
Teachers create amazing incentives in the classroom to celebrate student successes. Promote academic and social-emotional growth with simple prizes and awards using Classroom Series dies. Select from an assortment of dies to create the perfect prize for any occasion.
Create inspiring incentive tags for students, and allow them to create tags to appreciate classmates, teachers, special friends or family members.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Letters (Self-Adhesive), Pen, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Apple using red cardstock or construction paper.
- Place brown paper over the leaf and stem area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut and adhere the brown stem to the Apple (see Main Photo).
- Place green paper over the leaf area of the Apple and die-cut. Cut and adhere the leaf to the stem of the Apple (see Main Photo).
- Use chalk or crayons to highlight.
- Using a pen or self-adhesive letters write A+ Attitude on the Apple.
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.