Rewarding Success Pin
Create fun medals to celebrate student success.
Teachers create amazing incentives in the classroom to celebrate student successes. Promote academic and social-emotional growth with simple prizes and awards using Ellison dies. Select from an assortment of dies to create the perfect prize for any occasion.
Motivate student learning with rewards and incentives to celebrate their accomplishments and efforts.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Marker
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the AllStar Award using red, white and blue cardstock or construction paper.
- Leave the blue Award whole. Cut the ribbons from the red Award and adhere the top to the blue Award.
- Cut the circle from the white Award and adhere to the center of the red top (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.