Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Letters (Adhesive), Punch, Ribbon, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut XL Love Album (2 Die Design) using white cardstock or construction paper. Leave these die-cuts whole.
- Die-cut "L", "O" and "V" using various shades of blue paper (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut SM Flower #4 using light blue paper. Adhere to the back of the "O."
- Place small punches around the "O" using a hand punch.
- Adhere the blue letters to the white pages.
- Die-cut two TY Hearts using medium and dark blue paper.
- Adhere the Hearts to the Album (see Main Photo).
- Adhere adhesive letters to the Album (see Main Photo).
- Cut several 4" lengths of coordinating ribbon and adhere to the letters.
- Align the pages of the Album and secure with black Plastic Rings (see Main Photo).
- This Album may be given as a gift or present for various holidays and celebrations.