Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Pencil, Pen, Ribbon, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Cut a 9 1/2" x 12" piece of black cardstock or construction paper down to 8" x 12" for a card.
- Mat a 4 1/2" of lined paper on a slightly larger piece of red paper. Adhere to the front of the card (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut SM Apple using red, brown and green paper. Leave the red Apple whole.
- Cut highlights from the brown and green Apple and adhere to the red Apple (see Main Photo).
- Adhere the embellished Apple to the left front of the card.
- Die-cut the Circus Alphabet Capital and Capital Shadow "T" using black and gold paper.
- Mat the yellow "T" to the black "T" and adhere to the front of the card (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut TY Stars using gold paper. Adhere one Star to the front of the card.
- Cut a 12" length of red ribbon and tie around a small pencil.
- Adhere the ribbon and pencil to the front of the card (see Main Photo).
- With a pen, finish writing the word "Thanks."