Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Paper (Lined), Pens (Colored), Ribbon, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut LG Book/Album Cover w/Christian Fish using three colors of cardstock or construction paper.
- Leave one Cover whole. Cut parts from the other two Covers and adhere to the whole Cover (see Main Photo).
- Attach a gray piece of paper behind the Christian Fish opening in the Cover (see Main Photo).
- Print title on the front of the Cover.
- Die-cut LG Album Page from several pieces of lined paper or construction paper.
- Cut an 18" length of ribbon. Align the Cover and Pages. Loop the ribbon through the holes and tie (see Main Photo).