Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Paper (Silver), Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut XL Menorah w/Star of David using light blue cardstock or construction paper.
- Die-cut the candles on the Menorah with dark blue and yellow paper. Leave the yellow candles whole.
- Cut the flame from the blue candles and adhere the blue candle to the yellow candle.
- Adhere the dark blue candles to the Menorah (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut the Star of David on the Menorah using white paper. Trim along the perforations.
- Die-cut the open Star of David using silver paper. Adhere to the white Star of David.
- Adhere the white and silver Star of David to the Nameplate (see Main Photo).
- Fold on the perforated lines to allow the Menorah to stand (see Main Photo).