Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Metal Ring, Paper (Silver), Scissors, Thread
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the XL Purse & Charms Card using green cardstock or construction paper.
- Die-cut the Purse handle using black and silver paper.
- Die-cut the heart charm using silver paper.
- Leave the green Purse whole. Cut the black handle and silver hardware highlights and adhere to the green Purse (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut the two Block Capital Letters 1 1/4" "M's" using silver paper. Adhere to the front of the Purse (see Main Photo).
- Die-cut one TY Flowers #2 using purple paper. Adhere a piece of light green paper behind the opening of the Flower.
- Adhere the Flower to the front of the Purse (see Main Photo).
- Place a small metal ring or piece of thread through the opening of the heart charm and attach to the Purse (see Main Photo).