Use the Classroom Series Dies to embellish wreaths for any occasion.
Highlight the holidays with festive decor. Learn about cultures and traditions and discuss how different people celebrate special occasions.
Decorate wreaths with festive leaves to celebrate autumn and the bounties of harvest.
Products UsedA11008-Sizzix Bigz Die - Leaves #2
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper or Fabric, Colored Pens, Pencils or Crayons, Glue Gun, Ribbon
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Leaves from patterned paper or fabric.
- Adhere to wreath and secure in place.
- Add a decorative ribbon or strip of material. Embellish as desired (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
K-4 Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
K-4 Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- Students understand there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.