No Bullying Door Hanger
Personalize door hangers with fun die-cuts and messaging.
Create a positive classroom environment with personalized posters and door hangers celebrating attributes for academic success. Good character strengthens the classroom community, builds relationships between students and enhances self-esteem. Through this activity, the teacher enables students to recognize and set goals for good qualities within themselves. Acknowledge demonstration of good character throughout the year with praise and positive reinforcement.
Design door hangers that promote a positive classroom environment.
Supplies Used: Construction Paper, Black Marking Pen, Glue, Poly Foam (optional), Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Door Hanger from cardstock, construction paper or poly foam.
- Die-cut a Yak from construction paper and highlight with colored pencils or crayons.
- Die-cut a No Sign from construction paper.
- Arrange and adhere the Yak and No Sign to the Door Hanger.
- Add the message "No Bullying" (see Main Photo).
3-8 Standard 4: Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills to enhance health.
- Apply effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills to enhance health.
Physical Education: Develop physically educated individuals who have the knowledge, skills and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity.
K-12 Standard 1
- A physically educated student demonstrates competency in many movement forms and proficiency in a few movement forms.
K-12 Standard 5
- A physically educated person exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others in physical activity settings.
Reprinted from Moving into the Future, National Standards for Physical Education, 2nd Edition, with permission from the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE), 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599.