Loving Heart Card
Design lovely cards with a heart window for student photos.
Students can create a variety of holiday cards using the Heart Card and any assortment of Tiny dies. Cards can accompany student-made gifts and are fun to share. Teachers can create special cards for each student with warm wishes for any occasion.
Create personalized cards with windows that showcase student photos or highlight heartfelt messages for any holiday or occasion!
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Construction Paper, Glue, Patterned Paper, Pen, Photograph, Ribbon, Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Heart Card from cardstock or construction paper.
- Hand cut patterned paper to fit across the top of the Card. Mat and adhere.
- Hand cut white paper to fit within patterned paper. Write a thoughtful sentiment and adhere.
- Attach a ribbon to the left side of the cover and tie a neat bow.
- Position a photograph or desired image behind the Heart opening and adhere (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
K-4 Standard 1: Understanding and Applying Media, Techniques and Processes
- Students use different media, techniques and processes to communicate ideas, experiences and stories.
K-4 Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.