Create a festive mobile to celebrate fall.
Create unique seasonal mobiles from any of Ellison's Season Combo dies. Change out the images to reflect Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer. It's easy to keep your classroom decor current!
Welcome fall with playful shapes on a spiral mobile!
Supplies Used: Cardstock or Construction Paper, Colored Pencils, Crayons, Glue, Craft Sticks, Paint, Scissors, Sponge, String, Yarn
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Fall Combo from cardstock and highlight with colored pencils, crayons or paint. Consider sponge painting the leaves.
- Die-cut the Spiral from cardstock.
- Attach the shapes with various lengths of string or yarn to positions on the spiral.
- Create a loop at the top of the Spiral for ceiling or wall decor (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
K-4 Standard 1: Understanding and Applying Media, Techniques and Processes
- Students use different media, techniques and processes to communicate ideas, experiences and stories.
K-4 Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.