Assemble this unique Miner's Hat for endless learning fun.
Create amazing Miner's Hats for dramatic play and lessons about community helpers! The Miner's Hat is a great prop for social studies presentations and oral book reports! Add fun phrases and logos for any theme across curriculum. Enjoy this clever creation and embark on amazing adventures!
Die-Cut this clever Miner's Hat for anything from dramatic play to lessons about community helpers and library themes.
Supplies Used: 9" x 12" Sheets of Construction Paper or Cardstock, Colored Pens or Crayons
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Miner's Hat from various colors of construction paper or cardstock. Layer and adhere pieces to embellish (see Main Photo).
- Decorate with colored pens and crayons as desired. Add a theme or clever phrase.
- Gently fold the top of the Hat forward and wear (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.