Rocket Picture Puzzle
Engage student learning with playful Picture Puzzles!
Puzzle dies enable teachers to build unique learning tools for any subject area across curriculum. Create fun Rocket Puzzles for any science or visual arts lesson. Puzzles are wonderful for critical thinking skills and rainy day activities.
Assemble a creative Rocket Puzzle for hands-on learning about the solar system and space travel.
Supplies Used: Cardstock or Construction Paper, Tag Board (optional)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut one Rocket Puzzle from a 9 x 12 piece of cardstock.
- Die-cut the Puzzle pieces from various colors of cardstock and tag board. Mat the Puzzle pieces with tag board for durability.
- Adhere the negative part of the 9 x 12 Puzzle to a piece of cardstock and create the puzzle frame. Adhere the frame to tag board for durability.
- Insert the colored Puzzle Pieces to assemble the Rocket Picture Puzzle (see Main Photo).
- Note: Create additional Puzzles (see Main Photo #2).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
K-4 Standard 1: Understanding and Applying Media, Techniques and Processes
- Students use different media, techniques and processes to communicate ideas, experiences and stories.
K-4 Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.