Create inspiring cards and frames for any event or occasion.
Create versatile photo frames for any occasion. These personal treasures can be created as gifts for Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas or any occasion.
Celebrate holidays and spcial events with frames as placecards or invitations.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Pens (Colored), Photograph, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Frame, Rainbow and Clouds using various colors of cardstock or construction paper.
- Cut a 4" by 10" piece of cardstock or construction paper and fold in half to create the 4" by 5" card.
- Use double-sided tape to adhere the student's photograph behind the Frame. Attach the Frame to the card.
- Keep one Rainbow whole and cut highlights from other colors. Layer and adhere to embellish.
- Using pop dots or double-sided tape, adhere the shapes and a special message to the Frame (see Main Photo).
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
K-4 Standard 1: Understanding and Applying Media, Techniques and Processes
- Students use different media, techniques and processes to communicate ideas, experiences and stories.
K-4 Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.