Candy Corn Treat Box
Create fun candy Boxes for holiday treats.
Assemble unique gift boxes and use for holiday treats, special incentives or class activities. Handy bags will meet your everyday needs and can be personalized for each student.
Assemble creative Boxes, decorate and share as treats or incentives for holidays and special occasions.
Supplies Used: Cardstock or Construction, Colored Tissue, Confetti, Glue, Ribbon or String, Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Pyramid Box from 3 colors of Cardstock (Figure A).
- Keep one shape whole and cut along other shapes. Layer and adhere to create the layers of candy corn.
- Fold all creases towards the center (Figure B).
- Lace two ends of a single string from the outside-in on two of the adjacent points. Cross the ends of the string in the middle and thread them from the inside-out through the tips of the opposing points (Figure C).
- Draw the ends of the string together and tie in place (Figure D).
- Embellish as desired (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Figure C
- Figure D
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.