Skeleton Treat Bag
Create fun treat bags for Halloween and Fall fun!
Assemble unique bags and use for holiday treats, special incentives or class activities. Handy bags will meet your everyday needs and can be personalized for each student.
Use the Skeleton in creative ways for holiday decor and festivities.
Supplies Used: Adhesive Felt, Felt, Floss Threader, Bag, Scissors, Twine(Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the top half of the Skeleton using self adhesive felt.
- Die-cut the bottom half of the Skeleton using non-adhesive felt, so parts can dangle. Attach bones of Skeleton with twine. Use floss threader to thread twine through holes on the bones, and tie to secure parts (Figure A).
- Attach the completed Skeleton to bag and enjoy (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
Fine Arts: Visual Arts
Standard 3: Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- K-4 - Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
Standard 5: Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- K-4 - Students understand that there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.