Supplies Used: Cardstock, Glue, Paper (Shiny Gold), Scissors, Tape (Double-Sided)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Fold a 6" x 14" piece of beige cardstock or construction paper in half. At the folded end, fold back again about 1/2" (Figure A).
- Lay the folded edge of the paper just inside the cutting rule along the bottom of the Angel #2 and die-cut (Figure B).
- Die-cut Angel #2 again using blue, yellow and shiny gold paper.
- Adhere a small piece of contrasting paper behind the heart opening on the Angel.
- Cut the dress, hair and halo highlights and adhere to the folded Angel (see Main Photo).
- Open the Angel and refold so that the extra fold is now inside. Use double-sided tape or glue to lightly fasten the top of the Angel together.
- The Angel will now stand on its own.