Graduate Cap 3-D
Make this clever cap in school colors to celebrate a graduate!
Creating and wearing this graduation cap is a fun way to celebrate the end of one school year and the beginning of another.
Curriculum: Fine Arts & Crafts
Construct a wearable cap to commemorate graduating from one grade to another. Students can match their school colors when making this cap.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Brad, Cardstock or construction paper, Tape, Tassel
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut one mortarboard and two head pieces from the Graduate Cap 3-D shape using cardstock or construction paper.
- Adhere the two head pieces together, overlapping the tabs on the ends of the head pieces to create a loose oval.
- Fold in all of the tabbed edges around the perimeter of the head piece.
- Attach the head piece to the mortarboard with strong tape along the tabbed edges (Main Photo).
- Attach a tassel to the cap with a brad through the hole in the center of the mortarboard (Main Photo).
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.2 Using Knowledge of Structures and Functions
- Students use visual structures and functions of art to communicate ideas.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.