Here We Grow Bulletin Board
Showcase all of the students in your class by incorporating student photos in flowers on a bulletin board.
Large flowers have openings to insert pictures of students, allowing the classroom to have a spring bulletin board all year round.
Celebrate students with their photos grouped on a growing bulletin board.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper, Photos, Scissors, Tape or stapler
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut a title from the Notepad Alphabet, Capital Letters using construction paper, and attach to the bulletin board.
- Die-cut a few leaves and stems from the Flowers & Leaves, Layered die, and attach to the title.
- Die-cut multiple Bulletin Board, Flowers, Leaves & Stems from various colors of construction paper.
- Attach the stems to the bulletin board at various heights.
- Attach a photo of a student inside each flower opening with tape, and then attach the flower to the top of the stem (Main Photo).
- If you have a Kindergarten classroom, you now have a Kinder-garden growing right in your room!
National Arts & Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.5 Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- Students understand there are various purposes for creating works of visual art.