Holiday Photo Props
Use these themed Photo Props for holiday photos, classroom plays or storytelling.
Make Easter, Halloween or a patriotic holiday picture perfect with quick and clever Photo Props.
Students will have fun decorating and taking photos of each other in various poses using these entertaining props.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Coffee stir stick (long) or bamboo skewer, Construction paper or cardstock, Crayons, markers or pens, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the different Photo Props shapes from various colors of construction paper
- Embellish the shapes using crayons, markers or pens.
- Slide a long coffee stir stick or bamboo skewer through the slits in the Photo Prop shapes, and start taking pictures (Main Photo).
- Take picture-perfect photos of students having fun to highlight President's Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Fourth of July, Veteran's Day, Easter or Halloween. You can also use the Photo Props for classroom plays and storytelling.
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-2.2 Using Knowledge of Structures and Functions
- Students use visual structures and functions of art to communicate ideas.