Snowflake Border Weather Chart
Decorate bulletin boards or weather charts with a border of snowflakes.
Outline a bulletin board in snowflakes or trim pieces of the border to enhance classroom décor and other projects.
Highlight seasons, holidays, weather, book reports, charts and bulletin boards with this cool border of snowflakes.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper or cardstock, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Snowflake Border shape from construction paper.
- Attach to a bulletin board to indicate seasons, holidays or weather.
- Cut a snowflake from the border to accentuate a project like a weather chart or to decorate a classroom.
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.3 Choosing and Evaluating a Range of Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
- Students select and use subject matter, symbols and ideas to communicate meaning.
NS.K-4.4 Earth and Space Science
As a result of their activities in grades K–4, all students should develop an understanding of
- Objects in the sky.
- Changes in earth and sky.