Even students with perfect vision will enjoy making and wearing these glasses!
Make these Heart Glasses to wear for dress-up, school plays or Valentine’s Day.
Heart Glasses can add to Valentine’s Day fun and enjoyment.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper or cardstock
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Glasses, Heart shape from two contrasting colors of construction paper.
- Fold on the perforations at each end of the glasses front.
- Place adhesive on top of the end tabs.
- Adhere a contrasting colored ear piece shape to the glasses front, aligning at the perforation.
- Adhere a contrasting colored heart piece that drops out of the glasses to decorate (Main Photo).
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.2 Using Knowledge of Structures and Fuctions
- Students use visual structures and functions of art to communicate ideas.