It's in the Bag
Use this tiny Bag for messages, gifts or treats!
This small Bag can be made from recycled holiday cards to hold messages, small gifts or treats. Use the Bag as a place card or party favor, too.
Students can easily put this Bag together and exchange holiday greetings or treats.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper, cardstock or recycled holiday cards, Crayons or markers, Foam dots (adhesive), Scissors, White correction pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Bag shape from construction paper.
- Students can color their Bag with crayons or markers or use a white correction pen while the Bag is flat.
- Fold on all the perforations. Place adhesive on the side tab, and adhere to the opposite side of the Bag.
- Fold the bottom flaps in to secure the bottom of the Bag.
- Die-cut Tiny Stars or Tiny Snowflakes, and adhere to the Bag. An adhesive foam dot will give the shape dimension (Main Photo).
- Cut by hand a strip of paper that is slightly smaller than the width of the Bag. Fold the paper in a U shape so it will sit inside the Bag.
- Trim the ends of the paper at an angle, and write a message or name on the paper.
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.2 Using Knowledge of Structures and Functions
- Students use visual structures and functions of art to communicate ideas.