Fall Leaves T-Shirt
Customize a T-shirt for sports, field trips or holidays.
Design a T-shirt for a student to wear at sporting events, field trips or holidays or to commemorate a special season or event.
Students can design a unique T-shirt to distinguish their class, for a play or musical or just for fun.
Supplies Used: Fabric, felt or self-adhesive felt, Iron-on adhesive (for felt or fabric), Scissors, T-shirt
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Leaves #4 shape using different colors of self-adhesive felt (or fabric).
- Attach the self-adhesive felt leaf by pulling the backing off the felt, and adhere the leaf to the T-shirt (Figure A).
- If you use fabric or felt, use an iron-on adhesive following the package instructions, and die-cut a leaf.
- Students will enjoy creating their very own custom-designed T-shirts (Main Photo).
- Figure A
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.2 Using Knowledge of Structures and Functions
- Students use visual structures and functions of art to communicate ideas