Sports Certificate with Badge
Give a certificate of recognition for participation in various experiences.
Sports Badges are great to embellish a certificate and give to your students to celebrate their participation in several different sports or activities.
Recognize students participation in an activity with a certificate that features Badges.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Cardstock or construction paper, Crayons, markers or pens, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Badges shapes from assorted colors of cardstock or construction paper.
- Trim along the perforations, and adhere a trimmed Badge to a whole badge of a different color.
- Die-cut an icon and decorate with crayons, markers or pens.
- Attach the decorated icon to a Badge.
- Adhere the decorated Badge to a certificate (Figure A), and complete the information on the certificate for student participation (Main Photo).
- Discuss the benefits derived from physical fitness and healthy habits.
- Figure A
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.6 Making Connections Between Visual Arts and Other Disciplines
- Students identify connections between the visual arts and other disciplines in the curriculum
Physical Education & Health
NPH-H.K-4.4 Influences on Health
Students will analyze the influence of culture, media, technology and other factors on health—
- Explain how information from school and family influences health.
NPH-H.K-4.5 Using Communication Skills to Promote Health
Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health—
- Demonstrate ways to communicate care, consideration and respect of self and others.