Diploma & Certificates of Excellence
Easily create commemorative diplomas and certificates of excellence for students.
Students will look forward to earning certificates of excellence as an award for a job well done. Students will also enjoy receiving a diploma as they continue to the next grade.
Complete the school year with a diploma for each student and create certificates of excellence for various subject areas to be awarded throughout the school year.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Construction paper, Marker or pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Print diplomas and certificates and fill out the student and school information.
- Punch the 1 1/4" Circle. Punch the Large Seal and layer it on top of the 1 1/4" Circle before attaching it to the diplomas and/or certificates (Main Photos).
- Die-cut the Award Belly Band from gold and yellow construction paper.
- Trim the gold seal section and attach it to the yellow belly band.
- Layer the seal section with a 1" Circle and a Small Heart punched from contrasting colored paper.
- Curl the belly band into a loop, interlocking the ends with the slits on the award seal. Add the paper ribbon to the seal.
- Curl the diploma and/or certificates to slide them into the belly bands before distributing them to your students (Main Photos).
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.2 Using Knowledge of Structures and Functions
- Students use visual structures and functions of art to communicate ideas