Paws Here Door Décor
Invite folks to "paws" for a bit in your classroom with a fun door décor.
Make tracks to a classroom door with paw prints highlighting student names. This door décor enhances both the hallway and adds an entertaining and informative look to a classroom door.
Supplies Used: Adhesive, Black or white pens, Cardstock or construction paper, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Paw Print in various shades of brown cardstock or construction paper, cutting one Paw Print for each student.
- With a white or black pen, write a student's name on each Paw Print.
- Die-cut the AllStar Capital Letters using two shades of yellow paper for the title. Leave one letter for the title whole.
- Trim away part of the second letter, and attach the trimmed portion of a letter to the whole letter.
- Die-cut the Tall ʼN Thin Numbers for the room number from paper.
- Attach the labeled Paw Prints, title and room number to the door (Main Photo).
Fine Arts-Visual Arts
NA-VA.K-4.5 Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merits of Their Work and the Work of Others
- Students understand there are various purposes for creating works of visual art