Supplies Used: Black Inkpad, Cardstock, Chalk, Colored Pencils, Colored Pens, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Rubber Stamps, Scissors, Silver Metallic Paper, Silver Pen, Stickers
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Use chalk, colored pens, colored pencils, or paint to decorate cardstock or construction paper.
- If using paint, allow paper to dry and die-cut Window Card #3.
- Fold Card on perforation line (Figure A).
- Cut strips of silver metallic paper (or use stickers) and adhere around window opening of card (Figure B).
- Alternately, use a silver metallic pen to make a border around window opening.
- Using rubber stamps and a black inkpad, create patterns on a 6" x 6" sheet of cardstock or construction paper. Use a Brayer Roller or any roller stamp if available (Figure C).
- Allow paper to dry and die-cut a Heart.
- Adhere Heart to square sheet of white paper (Figure D).
- Adhere Heart to inside back of card, allowing Heart to show through opening (see Main Photo).
Optional: Die-cut Envelope A6 to accompany the card. Fold on perforation lines and adhere with double-sided tape.