Numbers Matching Game
Learn to match numbers with this creative game!
This super fun game will help your students to count and recognise numbers in a variety of formats. The aim is to simply match the corresponding cards.
To be able to match the corresponding numbers, words and quantities.
Supplies Used: Cardstock or construction paper and glue
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut 10 flowers out of a variety of colored cardstock.
- Die-cut numbers 1-10 out of dark gray cardstock.
- Die-cut 10 x 1" circles from the same colored cardstock as the flowers.
- Adhere the circles and numbers to the flowers.
- Cut 4 x 1/2" squares out of white cardstock and layer onto colored cardstock.
- Adhere the flowers to the center of the panel.
- Die-cut the words one to ten using the same colored cardstock as the flowers.
- Adhere the words onto white cardstock and layer onto colored cardstock.
- Die-cut the dots for each card from 1-10. Adhere to white cardstock and layer onto colored cardstock.
- To play the game, match the numbers to the words and the dots.
Construction paper can be used as an alternative to cardstock.