Supplies Used: Cardstock or construction paper, glue
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut all the numbers needed in the times table. Die-cut the letter ‘X’ 12 times and the letter ‘I’ 24 times.
- Die-cut 60 hearts out of various colored cardstock.
- Adhere the numbers 1-12 to the hearts.
- Adhere the X’s to the hearts.
- Adhere 12 of the number you are using to the hearts; in this case it is the number 5.
- Adhere the I’s to the hearts to create the ‘=’ sign.
- Adhere the answers to the 12 hearts left.
Construction paper can be used as an alternative to cardstock.