The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Print the game title 'Feed the Frog' on a sheet of white cardstock.
- Adhere blue cardstock to the white printed cardstock, covering three quarters of the white card.
- Die-cut the 6" circle using the die (15771-XL) from green cardstock and trim a section from it to create the lily pad. Adhere the lily pad to the cardstock.
- Die-cut the frog using the die (16772-LG) from green cardstock and adhere to the lily pad. Use red cardstock to create a tongue and adhere both the tongue and googley eyes.
- Die-cut your desired amount of numbers using (A10083) and the corresponding words using the same die. Adhere these to white cardstock and mount to a piece of colored cardstock of your choice to create a border.
- Die-cut the maximum number of bugs you require from an assortment of color cardstock using the (26151-LG) die.