Supplies Used: Googley eyes, pipe cleaners, marker pen, PVA glue, printer
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut a variety of shapes from colored cardstock using the (16675-LG) die.
- Adhere googlely eyes to the shapes using the PVA glue.
- Type and print the shape name onto a white cardstock panel approximately A5 in size. Mount to a colored piece of cardstock of your choice.
- Add the pipe cleaners as arms and legs.
- Draw a mouth on to the shape using a marker pen.
- Adhere to each shape to the white cardstock.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.