Create your very own classroom birthday calendar.
Create this useful calendar as classroom décor to showcase and remember student's birthdays.
Never forget a student's birthday with this DIY birthday calendar.
Supplies Used: Mount board, hole punch, glue stick, keyrings, scissors, printer
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut as many 2" circles as required for the amount of student's birthdays. Plus, additional 3" and 2" circles to decorate the mount board using (15656-LG) from a variety of colored cardstock.
- Die-cut the letters J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, S, O, N, D and the word 'birthdays' using (31497-LG) from gray cardstock.
- Adhere the 3" circles and some 2" circles to the mount board using the glue stick.
- Adhere the letters of the months to the mount board in order and the word 'birthdays'.
- Hole punch a hole under each month and in each 2" circle.
- Thread a keyring through each 2" circle.
- Cut to size and adhere the printed birthdays on to the 2" circles with attached keyrings.
- Thread the birthday circles through the punched hole on the mount board.