Mini Photo Frame
Create this mini photo frame to remember special memories.
With the teacher's help students can create a super cute frame to capture and remember a special memory. This project provides an opportunity to express creativity and to create a gift to take home.
To allow students to express their creativity and showcase a special memory.
Supplies Used: Glue, patterned paper, adhesive foam pads, printed or hand written sentiment, white cardstock (Please check machine compatibility for any additional accessories that may be required for use with these dies)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut a circle out of white cardstock from (657551).
- Die-cut the same size circle with a smaller circle from (657551) to create a frame.
- Use a smaller size die from (657551) to cut the photograph and adhere to the white cardstock circle.
- Use adhesive foam pads to adhere the patterned circle frame to the circle.
- Die-cut a small heart from (657561) out of pink cardstock. Adhere this and your printed/written sentiment onto the frame.