Roll and Color Dice Game
Make Math exciting with this roll and color dice game.
This fun game will help students count and recognize numbers in a variety of formats. Students roll the dice and color the corresponding number on their worksheet. For multiple uses laminate your worksheets to be colored and wiped clean.
This fun activity will help your students count and recognize numbers in different formats.
Supplies Used: Glue, Double Sided Tape, Pen or Printed Worksheet With the Words 'Roll and Color the Number' and White Cardstock (Optional - Laminator and Board Marker)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut various parts from (31494-XL) including the numbers from gray cardstock, six circles from white cardstock, box from white cardstock and the small circles from gray cardstock.
- Die-cut 6 circles from colored cardstock using a circle die from (657551) that is slightly larger than the circles from (31494-XL).
- Adhere the small gray circles to the box using glue and assemble the box using double sided tape to form the dice.
- Adhere the numbers to the six circles cut from white cardstock using glue.
- Adhere the numbered circles to the colored circles that were cut using (657551).
- Finally, adhere all circles to the printed worksheet or a piece of white cardstock with the written words 'Roll and Color the Number' and back on to a colored piece of cardstock using glue.
- Laminate the worksheet (this step is optional).