Make numbers fun with this Ladybug game.
This fun game will help students count and recognize numbers in a variety of formats. The students are to count the Ladybug’s spots and find the matching half. It’s a fun interactive game that students will be sure to love!
This fun activity will help your students count and recognize numbers in different formats.
Supplies Used: White cardstock, glue and scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the various parts of the ladybug in gray cardstock and the wings in red cardstock.
- Assemble the parts of the Ladybug using glue.
- Cut a small rectangle from white cardstock using scissors that is big enough for the Ladybug.
- Cut the assembled Ladybug in half and adhere to the white rectangle.
- Repeat the process to create multiple Ladybugs.