Lion Fact Card
Discover Lions with this fact card.
Create this card with your students to discover facts about Lions, which will contribute to their understanding of animals.
This cute card will help students learn all about Lions.
Supplies Used: Patterned card, adhesive foam pads, glue, distress ink, printer (Please check machine compatibility for any additional accessories that may be required for use with these dies)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut a large heart out of dark yellow card and ink the edges with distress inks.
- Die-cut a smaller heart out of yellow card to create the Lion's head.
- Die-cut one of the smallest hearts out of brown card and two hearts in this size using patterned paper. These hearts will create the nose and ears.
- Use adhesive foam pads to assemble the Lion.
- Fold a sheet of light yellow card in half to form the base of your fact card.
- Cut a slightly smaller sheet of patterned paper and a slightly smaller sheet of white cardstock to layer onto the light yellow card. Adhere using glue.
- Adhere the Lion's head and printed sentiment onto the card using adhesive foam pads.
- Decorate with string and a peg.