Discover weather conditions and their spellings with this weather board.
This fun interactive game allows students to learn various weather conditions and learn their spellings. Students are to match the word to the correct weather symbol.
To be able to identify various weather conditions and learn their spellings.
Supplies Used: Scissors, glue, white cardstock (A3), black mountboard, printer or pen and double sided tape
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the various weather elements from (31513-XL) from cardstock using the corresponding colors.
- Assemble each die using glue.
- Use strips of gray cardstock to divide your white A3 piece of cardstock into six sections.
- Adhere an assembled weather die into each section using glue.
- Use double sided tape to adhere the white cardstock onto the black mountboard.
- Use your printer to print the names of the weather conditions onto small squares of white cardstock. Alternatively, you could write them.
- Back these words onto colored card of your choice.