Create your very own welcome banner which is perfect for classroom decoration!
Create this welcome banner which is easy to create and makes great classroom decoration.
Teachers are to create this welcome banner to hang up in the classroom.
Supplies Used: Glue, hole punch, string
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut seven bunting shapes from a variety of colored cardstock using (31498-XL).
- Die-cut the letters W,E,L,C,O,M,E from gray cardstock using (11188-3IN).
- Hole punch two holes at the top of each bunting cut out.
- Adhere a letter on to each bunting cut out using glue.
- Thread the string through each hole in the corresponding order to create the banner.