PE Popsicle Sticks
Use these popsicle sticks for an extra fun PE lesson.
This quick and simple creation allows for a fun and engaging PE lessons. Students are to pick an instruction out of the jar (they could do this with their eyes closed to make it more exciting). You can make the instructions as easy or difficult as you require to suit the age range you are teaching.
To encourage students to participate in a fun PE lesson.
Supplies Used: Glue, adhesive foam pads, printer or pen, jar and popsicle sticks (Please check machine compatibility for any additional accessories that may be required for use with these dies)
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Print or write a number of instructions on to white cardstock.
- Using a variety of Framelits dies, die-cut the instructions into a circle, square or star.
- Die-cut a colored piece of cardstock in a slightly larger version of the instruction shape.
- Use adhesive foam pads to adhere the instructions to the corresponding shapes.
- Adhere a popsicle stick to the back of the shapes using glue.