Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pencil
Celebrate Thanksgiving with this pumpkin pencil!
This creation allows for students to celebrate Thanksgiving and share what they are thankful for.
Supplies Used: Orange Embossed Cardstock, Pencil, Pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut eight circles using a circle from (#6557551) from the orange embossed cardstock.
- Fold each circle in half.
- Fold a piece of green cardstock in half and hand cut to form a leaf.
- Write onto the leaf what you are thankful for.
- Glue one half of a circle onto a half of another circle. Repeat this process, until all 8 circles are stuck together, leaving an open hole in the centre for the pencil to fit through (remember to trap the leaf between two layers at the top of the pumpkin).
- Push the pencil through the middle of the pumpkin to form the stalk and glue in place.
Sorry, you must be logged in to add product to quote.