Supplies Used: Glue, Printed Letters or a Pen, Pink/Blue Ribbon, Scissors, White Acrylic Pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut your desired amount of gingerbread people using the Ellison® SureCut™ Die – Gingerbread Man- Large (13468-LG) from brown cardstock and the corresponding amount from blue & pink cardstock.
- Die-cut the printed or written letters of the alphabet using the 2” circle from the Ellison® SureCut™ Die – Circles 3” & 2” – Large (#15656-LG).
- Use the scissors to cut the hands and feet from the pink/blue gingerbread people.
- Using glue adhere the hands and feet to the brown gingerbread people.
- Decorate the gingerbread people using the white acrylic pen.
- Adhere the die-cut letter to the center of the gingerbread person using glue.
- Finally, tie the blue/pink ribbon in a bow and adhere it onto the gingerbread person using glue.