Learn to count with these festive flashcards!
These flashcards are perfect to encourage counting and learn numbers in the festive period.
Supplies Used: Glue, Buttons, Patterned Cardstock, White Cardstock, White Acrylic Pen, Printed Numbers or a Pen
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the snowman from white, red, orange and patterned cardstock.
- Cut and glue the hat, gloves and nose of the snowman out of the red, orange and patterned cardstock (please see the image).
- Adhere the snowman onto blue or green cardstock using glue.
- Die-cut a number that you have printed or wrote using (#657551) using the smallest circle.
- Adhere the number on to the top right corner of the card using glue.
- Use the white acrylic pen to draw falling snow onto the background of the card.
- Use buttons to represent the number written on the card. Adhere the buttons with glue.