Make Math fun and engaging with this activity!
This super fun activity will help your students learn the concept of 'greater than/less than'. Simply place two numbers on the board, ask your students to place the correct amount of pom-poms under the numbers and decide which crocodile should display as 'greater than' or 'less than'.
Supplies Used: Glue, Pom-Poms, Googley Eyes, Black Mount Board, Scissors, Butterfly Pins
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut two Crocodile faces and two sets of teeth using (31511-DC) out of green and white cardstock.
- Die-cut your chosen numbers using (31494-XL) out of black cardstock.
- Die-cut two squares using (657565) out of white cardstock.
- Adhere your chosen numbers onto the square white pieces of cardstock.
- Assemble the crocodile faces using butterfly pins and glue a googly eye onto each crocodile to finish. Ensure that one crocodile faces to the left, and one faces to the right.
- Adhere a piece of yellow cardstock to the black mount board and cut to size.