How to Make an Elephant Using Framelits
Use Framelits dies to create your favorite characters!
Create an Elephant using Framelits, its super easy and perfect for a variety of projects/decorations!
Supplies Used: Black Beads, Grey Pen, Glue, White Cardstock, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Using the Big Shot machine and (#657551), die-cut a large circle and 2 medium circles from light gray cardstock, 2 small circles from dark gray cardstock and 1 small circle from white cardstock.
- Layer one Framelits inside the other to die-cut a larger light gray circle to create a donut shape.
- Using your small white circle, use a circle die to die-cut the circle into a half-moon shape (image 1).
- Layer up and glue the 2 dark grey circles on top of the lighter grey medium sized circles and glue them to the larger grey circle to create 2 ears (image 2).
- Cut the donut shaped gray circle and the white half-moon shape in half using your scissors (image 3 and 4).
- Adhere half of the grey donut shape to the face to create your Elephant’s trunk and the white pieces to create the tusks (image 5).
- Finally, add 2 black beads for eyes and draw little grey lines along the trunk of your Elephant to add definition.