Supplies Used: Colored Pens, Clear Shrink Film, Colored Pencils, Hand Punch, Nail Buffer, Oven, Permanent Markers, Ribbon, Scissors, Toaster Oven
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut a Large Tag, Balloons or other shape from Clear Shrink Film for each student (Figure A).
- Use permanent markers or colored pencils to color and decorate the design. If colored pencils are used, use a nail buffer to slightly rough up the Shrink Film surface before coloring to help the pencil color adhere better. (Figure B)
- Punch a hole in the plastic design where a chain will come through.
- The teacher will preheat oven or toaster oven to 250 degrees and place the die-cuts inside when ready.
- Watch die-cuts shrink and remove to cool (see Main Photo).
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Figure C
- Figure D