Supplies Used: Adhesive Letters, Cardstock, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Patterned Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Scissors, Vellum
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Bag #5 from plain or patterned cardstock or adhere patterned paper to cardstock and then die-cut Bag (Figure A).
- Die-cut two hearts each from the top of the Bag using coordinating cardstock or construction paper (Figure B).
- Cut along the perforated lines and adhere a heart to the front and back of each heart on the Bag using glue, double-sided tape or other adhesive.
- Fold the Bag on the perforated lines and adhere with double-sided tape on the flap.
- Die-cut two Tiny Tags using patterned or plain vellum and cardstock (Figure C).
- Add adhesive letters to Tags for a message and attach to Bag with a metal chain (see Main Photo).