Who's Been Good? Certificate
Decorate student awards with fun die-cut shapes.
Create special awards and certificates for any occasion. Recognize teachers, students, colleagues or special friends with fun, inspiring sentiments.
Recognize student achievement with creative, personalized awards and certificates.
Supplies Used: Cardstock, Colored Pencils or Crayons, Glue or Glue Stick, Marking Pen, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut the Owl#2 from various colors of cardstock or construction paper.
- Keep one color whole and cut highlights from other colors. Layer and adhere to embellish.
- Cut cardstock to create the award and adhere the embellished Owl.
- Mat the award and complete with a clever title for student recognition (see Main Photo).
3-8 Standard 4: Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills to enhance health.
- Apply effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills to enhance health.
Physical Education: Develop physically educated individuals who have the knowledge, skills and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity.
3-8: Standard 5
- A physically educated person exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others in physical activity settings.
Reprinted from Moving into the Future, National Standards for Physical Education, 2nd Edition, with permission from the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE), 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599.