Supplies Used: Construction Paper, Glue, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut SM Award #1B from multiple colors of cardstock or construction paper.
- Decorate and layer using glue. To layer, leave one shape whole and cut highlights out of other colors.
- Create a napkin ring by attaching matching decorated and layered die-cuts to a strip of paper (Figure A).
- Cut a slit half-way down from the top of one die-cut and half-way up from the bottom of the second die-cut to connect and complete the napkin ring (Figure B).
- Roll a certificate or diploma and hold it closed with the decorated Napkin Ring (Figure C).
- Any decorative die may be used to create this project (see Main Photo).