Supplies Used: Adhesive Letters, Cardstock, Glue, Permanent Marker, Scissors
The teacher will die-cut the materials for student use prior to the lesson.
- Die-cut Generic Girl and Boy using multiple colors of cardstock or construction paper. Laminate paper before cutting for longer durability.
- Die-cut Doll Clothes from multiple colors of construction or patterned paper (Figure A).
- Decorate and layer the die-cuts using glue or double-sided tape. To layer, leave one shape whole and cut highlights from other colors (Figure B).
- Adhere adhesive letters or hand print with permanent marker onto clothes for the color names (Figure C).
- Students may dress paper dolls and name colors using the Paper Doll Clothes (see Main Photo).